Anyone who has suffered from allergy symptoms knows that it can lessen one’s quality of life.
Reducing the trigger and inflammation in both seasonal and food allergies takes away the allergy symptoms, increases one’s energy and overall health.
Does this describe your experience?
1) Do you have itchy eyes, fits of sneezing, and need to constantly blow your nose at certain times of the year?
2) Do you find yourself itching your skin after certain meals, breaking out in hives, or see white blotchy patches on your skin?
3) Do you have trouble breathing or concentrating around certain smells or perfumes?
4) Do you take Benadryl or other anti-histamines regularly?
Result of your consultation:
– Learn to stop the allergic reaction before it starts and regain your energy as a result.
– Learn about foods that you may be allergic to and how proper food combining can reduce your allergic symptoms.
– Get natural anti-allergy remedies and supplements that work so you can throw away the over the counter medicines and their side-effects.